Williamsburg Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top-rated communities in Williamsburg, Virginia. Read through each of our detailed neighborhood pages to get diverse knowledge that will help you decide on getting that perfect home!
Luxury Homes for Sale in Williamsburg, VA
Williamsburg is a city in the US State of Virginia, home to around 15,000 people, situated between James City County and York County.
Like many other cities in Virginia, Williamsburg has a rich history rooted in the country’s Colonial Years. The city was the capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia, serving as the center for political events during the American Revolution. Today, Williamsburg retains much of its Colonial roots with ample tourist attractions showcasing various landmarks, historic sites, and well-preserved structures built during the country’s founding years. The city also boasts exceptional public educational institutions, including the College of William & Mary, Thomas Nelson Community College, Paul D. Camp Community College, and Rappahannock Community College.
HISTORIC COMMUNITY: As mentioned earlier, Williamsburg offers a wealth of colonial-themed outings that regularly attract tourists from all over the country. The city provides a variety of activities that provide ample opportunities for entertainment for visitors of all ages. Enjoy a day tour with local guides and visit well-preserved landmark buildings and museums as you explore Williamsburg with friends or family.
THRIVING CITY CENTER: Williamsburg offers many options for shopping, dining, and recreation, both for residents and tourists alike. Many restaurants offer delicious local delicacies and charming cafes and bars you can visit to enjoy your favorite drink.
ESTABLISHED REAL ESTATE MARKET: Williamsburg offers a wide array of real estate options for interested buyers purchasing a home in the city. From modest starter homes to luxury estate residences, there’s sure to be something to fit your needs when looking for a home to buy here. For inquiries on available real estate in the area, please feel free to reach out to us today. We’ll be glad to help you find the perfect home in our city and help you get settled in as soon as possible.
Williamsburg, VA Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Williamsburg, VA
- The city of Williamsburg has a total land area of around 173 acres, offering various real estate options to interested buyers in the region.
- Historic homes are plentiful in the city, with Georgian and Colonial architecture prominent designs for these home types.
- Although these are relatively older structures, most have been refurbished and offer comfortable and modern amenities for families looking to move into one of them.
- Young couples and buyers looking for entry-level homes in the city have ample options to choose from throughout the city.
- Condos and townhouses are relatively plentiful, but mid-level suburban single-family homes are the most numerous home type in the city.
- For boat owners, there are waterfront properties and houses near boat ramps that they can opt for in certain sections of Williamsburg.
- Some subdivisions feature private marinas, and if you want to learn more about these communities, please feel free to message me directly.
- If you’re interested in the luxury market in Williamsburg, the city boasts a vast collection of exclusive gated subdivisions, golf communities, and estate houses.
- Most luxury homes in the area are generally priced around the $800,000 range to $1 million-plus, but there are some excellent deals if you know where to look.
- Golf communities are also plentiful, and if you’re interested in country club living, I’ll be glad to show you around these neighborhoods.
Latest Homes for Sale in Williamsburg, VA
Williamsburg, VA Neighborhoods Map
The picturesque city of Williamsburg is nestled between the pristine blue waters of York River on the east and James River on the west. The city is accessible by taking Interstate 64, the major thoroughfare that passes through Williamsburg. Many historic landmarks are found in Williamsburg, including the Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center, located in the heart of the city, less than 10 minutes from Interstate 64. Other noteworthy sites in the city include College Landing Park on the south, Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf on the north, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg, situated in the southeastern region of the city.
Williamsburg Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
I pride myself on knowing the neighborhood. I live here, I work here, I volunteer here, and I raise my family here. Buying a home is much more involved than selecting a house…it’s choosing a community to put down roots. It’s about discovering a lifestyle that fits. We love to share our deep knowledge of the area with our clients and help them find the perfect community to call home.