Luxury Homes for Sale in Kristiansand, Williamsburg, VA
Kristiansand is a small suburb on the northern edges of Williamsburg, Virginia.
The neighborhood is an established suburb featuring homes built in the latter part of the 1990s. The older home models mean residences usually feature modest layouts and are relatively affordable. Buyers in the market for an entry-level home within a short distance from Downtown Williamsburg should definitely check out homes in Kristiansand. If you’re interested in learning about the neighborhood and getting updated on new listings in the area, please feel free to reach out to our team. We’ll be glad to notify you if a property comes on the market in Kristiansand and provide you with a list of similar home options in the city.
ENTRY-LEVEL HOMES: Kristiansand offers an affordable selection of single-family homes. These residences are a bit dated but are perfect for budget-conscious buyers requiring extra rooms for their families. The spacious yards are also a plus, especially if you’re looking to buy a home in the low price range without opting for condos or multi-family residences.
CLASSIC HOME DESIGNS: Homes in Kristiansand feature traditional Craftsman-style and Ranch-style architecture that offers comfortable living arrangements. These residences typically have a family room, kitchen, and ample parking space for multiple vehicles.
CONVENIENT LOCATION: Although Kristiansand is located on the city’s northern edges, residents are still a short drive away from the city center. Richmond Road provides direct access to Downtown Williamsburg and the town of Toano to the north.
Williamsburg, VA Real Estate Information
5 Real Estate Facts About Kristiansand, Williamsburg, VA
- Homes for sale in Kristiansand, Williamsburg, Virginia, are priced between the mid $200,000s to low $300,000s range.
- These residences feature Craftsman-style architectural styles, with ranches and cottages being a common theme throughout the neighborhood.
- These houses usually come in at 1,800 sqft to 2,500 sqft with two to three bedrooms and one to three baths.
- The Interior of residences usually comes with open floor layouts that include a living area that opens into the dining room and eat-in kitchen.
- The lot sizes of properties in Kristiansand are pretty large, providing ample yard space, with fenced backyards being a standard feature for many homes in the community.
Kristiansand is your classic suburban neighborhood developed on the northern outskirts of Williamsburg, Virginia. The neighborhood entrance, Kristiansand Drive, connects directly to Richmond Road, a major highway that provides a direct route to downtown Williamsburg. Notable locations bordering the subdivision include the Village at Candle Station and Norge Elementary School to the north and the Colonial Heritage community to its south.
Ready to take the next step?
I pride myself on knowing the neighborhood. I live here, I work here, I volunteer here, and I raise my family here. Buying a home is much more involved than selecting a house…it’s choosing a community to put down roots. It’s about discovering a lifestyle that fits. We love to share our deep knowledge of the area with our clients and help them find the perfect community to call home.